Sunday, October 19, 2008

What is the deal?


No, really! What is the deal?
I put minimal effort into this bloggy guy and I am agitated by the lack of response. Well, f*ck that!
My blog needs direction. Look out for new "best of's" and "new artists." Keep in mind that new artists can refer to old artists as well as brand new artists. What makes these "old" artists "new"? I'll tell you why, it is because they are new to me. For example The Monochrome Set is new although they are well over 20 years old. Hercules and Love Affair are new to me also and therefore, they too are new. Now I am tired of using the word "new." Let's change streams (without crossing them) I am contributing to my friends blog freaksatnight.wordpress.com, so keep your ear to the ground with that. He already has alot of nice little knowledge-nuggets. Enough to soil your mind-bed and get embarrassed by your theorhetical-friends. Additionally, these knowledge-nugs will scare away your conceptual-girlfriends. Enough for now! stay tuned.

No comments: